Friday, December 17, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 17: Frank & Marta

 

Frank: I'm hoping there will be chocolate truffles behind today's door.
Or maybe toffee?  Or maybe fudge, or maybe...
Marta: Frank, it's not that kind of Advent calendar.

Frank: Oh, I guess I'm...well, whatever.
Marta: >Sigh< Just open the door.

Frank: Oh sure, be right behind the cake.  
The calendar is teasing me.

Frank: Huh, it's a...er...well...
Marta: >Sigh< Let me see.

Frank: Nope, nothing to eat there.
Marta: >Sigh< I can put it together.

Marta: It's the cart Harry uses to transport his stuff at the train station.

Marta: We'll put Hedwig, the book, and the ticket on the cart.
Now Harry looks like he's ready to go to Hogwarts!
Frank: Yeah, great.  Y'know, I'm sure I saw some candy canes
in the kitchen.  Be right back...
Marta: >Sigh<


3 comments:

RoRoPo said...

Poor Frank. Surely he would have been happier with a chocolate frog...

Dee said...


I'm with you Frank, if there is not chocolate behind that door why bother looking ! ;)

Marta is very good though to put up with your moaning! Nice she sorted out the trolley , so Hedwig could sit in comfort await to go off to school.

I hope there are not too many candy canes in the kitchen !! Frank does not always have a stop the sugar switch !

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

good thing this isn't one of the advent calendars with chocolate behind each door or he'd have gone thru them all in a few hours!