Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 22: Katie & Sasha

 

Katie: Christmas is such an exciting time!  Remember way back when we
lived at the toy department at Dayton's?
Sasha: Oh yes; that was such a busy time.  So many shoppers bringing
home toys to girls and boys.

Katie: And the animated holiday shows?  One year it was 
'Santa's Workshop' and another was the 'Dickens Village.'
Sasha: Actually, I never saw any of them.  Being so short, I was scared I'd
get trampled.  But everyone sure talked about them!
Katie: >Sigh< Now the store is gone, and people don't go downtown
to shop anymore.  Oh well.  On that bittersweet note, let's open today's door.

Katie: Day 22 coming right up!  Wonder what the prize will be?

Sasha: I know who it is!

Katie: Bad boy Draco Malfoy!

Sasha: You know, not all blond kids are evil...
Katie: I do know!  We've been angels all year.  Santa is sure to be good to us.

2 comments:

Dee said...


Katie is right to be sad for the loss of old style shops and department stores, the young generation will never have the joy of wandering around a large store full of wonderous items .

Speaking as a life long true blonde, I have to agree Blonde are not bad , well not all bad ;)

NeverUschi said...

I know many blondes who are not evil - but Draco certainly has a fierce look on his face!
But angels all year - well that's difficult to manage.