Thursday, December 23, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 23: Gavin & Harriet

 

Gavin: I don't know if you've noticed, but I happen to have green eyes,
unruly hair, and a mark on my forehead!  Remind you of anyone?

Harriet: Are you saying you should have been named Harry?
Gavin: No, I'm saying he should have been named Gavin Potter!

Harriet: >Snort< Right.  I'll just open today's door, shall I?

Gavin: Holy Comet and Cupid, what is that?!
It looks like a green Dalek.

Gavin: BRING+ME+FIGGY+PUDDING+OR+YOU+WILL+BE+EXTERMINATED
Harriet: Different franchise, dear.  Let's get started...

Harriet: It's a Christmas tree!  How lovely!
Gavin: Pfft.  A Dalek would've been pretty cool. 
Harriet: A Dalek's not very Christmassy...

Gavin: I dunno...'Gavin Potter and the Daleks from Planet Noël
has a nice ring to it.

1 comment:

Dee said...


Gavin Potter and the goblet of fire ! Sounds good to me !

If only Gavin had met JK when she was sitting in that coffee shop writing, it could have all been so different!