Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 21: Meghan, Daisy, & Bowie

 

Meghan: Darn, I was hoping we would pick Hermione
Daisy: I think she's a real role model for girls everywhere.
Meghan: They really should have been called the Hermione Granger books.
She was a lot smarter than either Harry or Ron.
Daisy: Amen, sister.

Bowie: I thought we were going to open today's window, 
not go off on a feminist rant.
Meghan: Hmph. Just pointing out some facts.

Daisy: Go on, then.
Bowie: Ok, I will.  Here it is.

Bowie: I wonder what all this mess is?

 Meghan: Despite the number of pieces, this looks easy!
Bowie: Go on, then.
Daisy: Ok, we will!

Daisy: There we are!  
Meghan: A dining table from Hogwarts's great hall.
Bowie: Hmmm...

Bowie: If you like a dinner of pumpkin, a baguette, and cherries.

1 comment:

Dee said...


Those girls will never be walked over ! Just as well Bowie is quite laid back.

I have to agree Pumpkin, Cherries and a baguette to not a feast make !!