Sunday, December 11, 2022

2022: Day 11: Nicholas Sahara and Scot-Michael

 

Nicholas Sahara: Well, Scout old chum, shall we have at it?
Scot-Michael: You bet yer fur, Nickles.
Nicholas: Er, yes, quite.  What day are we again?

Scot-Michael: Day 11.  There it is, up by the moon.
Nicholas: Moon? Oh, my days...

Scot-Michael: I take that to mean you heard about Tyler and Mikko's latest prank?
Nicholas: The shenanigans of those two hooligans!  I thought Anthony would go spare.
I'm beginning to believe they need a minder full-time!

Nicholas: Do let's not give the scallywags another thought.
Here, what have we to build for our charming calendar?

Scot-Michael: Those are certainly colorful pieces.
Oh, this is kind of cool...

Nicholas: And it's a...?
Scot-Michael: It's a Zamboni!  It belongs on the little ice pond, of course.
Nicholas: Yes, yes of course it does.  A Zamboni, you say.  

Scot-Michael: Do I need to explain what a zamboni is?
Nicholas: Er, well, if you wouldn't mind terribly.
Scot-Michael: C'mon, let's go see if a hockey game's on TV and I'll show you.

1 comment:

Dee said...


Well i'd best go look for a hockey game on Youtube because I too have no idea what a Zamboni is? My first thought was a musical instrument but It would appear I'm total bamboozled

And what did those boys do to upset Anthony? or is it so bad best not to ask?