Monday, December 19, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 19: Natalie and Jennifer

Jennifer: Let's open our calendar door and see what the prize is!

Natalie: I understand that the prizes are little toys, not chocolate.
If they're not chocolate, what's the point?
Jennifer: You're starting to sound like Frank.
Natalie: Hey, sometimes Frank knows what's what.
Jennifer: >snort<

Natalie: Nope, no chocolate.

Jennifer: He's called 'Mr. Produce.'
Natalie:  You mean like fruits and vegetables?  Ugh, even worse.

Jennifer: We'll place him next to the hot chocolate urn and cookie stand.
It's like a little Christmas market!

Natalie: I will admit it's a very nice little scene.
Even if there's a chocolate shortage.
Jennifer: >snort<

1 comment:

Dee said...


I'm afraid I'm with Natalie about the chocolate shortage in todays Christmas calendars! I know if I'd been a child and opened a window to find some greens well you'd still be hearing about it!