Monday, December 12, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 12: Logan and Marta

 

Marta: We're halfway to completing the little city scene!
Logan: And that much closer to Santa!

Marta: There's the door for Day 12!

Logan: Do you think you can reach it?

Marta: Oh yes.  Easily.

Logan: Hmm...what are we to make with these pieces?

Marta: Er, what is it?
Logan: I was hoping you would know.

Logan: That looks like two-thirds of a snowman.
Where's the rest of him? 

Marta: Oh!  I know! Those are skates!

Marta: We can put the snowman --
Logan: I think you mean the semi-Frosty.
Marta: Hmpf.  As I was saying...the basket of skates goes next to the ice pond.
Whoever draws the next person can put the skates on them and they can go 
for a lovely turn around the rink!

Logan: Well, unless they get run over by the Zamboni.
Marta: Gross!

1 comment:

Dee said...


Loving Logan shirt, I may need to get one from Ginny in the new year!

However an interesting snowman with his bundle of ice skates, I wonder if someone will appear in the next door tomorrow as Marta says.
Goodness are we halfway through already? I'd better find my Christmas tree!