Saturday, December 10, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 10: Pamela and Heather

Pamela: Say, I really like your cardigan.
Heather: Thank you!  It keeps me nice and warm; Daddy Steve keeps it so cold in the house.
Pamela: I know!  Brrr...

Heather: There's our door, but it's way up at the top!
Pamela: I think we may need the stepladder.
Heather: You'd best climb it; heights make me go funny.
Pamela: Alright.

Pamela: Hold it steady now...
Heather: I've got you! You're doing great.

Pamela: Ah-ha!  Got it.
Heather: What is it?

Pamela: It's another little person.  
Why, I think it's a girl!
Heather: Wonderful!

Pamela: That's...that's an interesting outfit.
Heather: ...and hair color.

Pamela: Since she's got a broom, we'll put her in the barn.
Heather: Where she can sweep up any loose hay.
Pamela: Now then, how about a cup of tea?
Heather: Oooh!  I could murder a cuppa about now.

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

having so much fun following the exploits as the kids assemble the scene!!

Dee said...


I love Pamela and Heathers ladder, prefect for those high doors.

A very modern lass with her broom to sweep the barn. I'm right with you girls, a nice cuppa would be perfect.