Thursday, December 1, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 1: Holly Belle & Noah Conrad

 It's that time of the year again, and this time Holly Belle has taken charge!

Noah Conrad: ...you want me to what, now?
Holly Belle: >heavy, long-suffering sigh< Open the first day on the advent calendar.
Because you're our newest resident, I thought you should pick first!

Noah: I see.
Holly Belle: Well?
Noah: And who are you again?

Holly Belle: >heavier, longer long-suffering sigh<
My. Name. Is. Holly. Belle.  I'm in charge of the calendar this year.
Really, I'm in charge of everything, but the advent calendar is my special project.
Noah: Right...

Holly Belle directed Daddies John and Steve to pick out a nice, quiet calendar.  Something all the kids of Gregoropolis could enjoy.  So, this year we have Lego: City


Holly Belle: Here we are! None of those dreadful Hot Wheels 
or that weird Harry Potter this year!
Noah: Right...

Holly Belle: There's the little door, go ahead and open it up.

Noah: Yes, I do know how an advent calendar works.

Relishing the idea of having something to put together, Noah gets into the spirit!

Noah: Ho, ho!  What do we have here?!

Holly Belle: Oh dear, so many pieces.
Noah: Let me at 'em!

Noah: There we are.  A neat little Yuletide helicopter.

Holly Belle: I'm not quite sure what a helicopter has to do with Christmas.
Noah: Maybe Santa is upping his present delivery mode game.
Holly Belle: >Sigh<


2 comments:

Dee said...


Well done Holly Belle on your advent Calander choice and I agree about the helicopter!
But it looks like a nice Christmas scene will be appearing over the days until Christmas.
Good luck with getting those siblings of yours organised for the daily openings.

RoRoPo said...

O so wonderful! A Lego Calendar! And Noah Conrad is the first to have a go at it! I love his little apron with the tiny tools... But Noah Conrad: it's just a No Go not to know who Holly Belle is! Especially Holly Belle... Now, you will learn soon.