Thursday, December 15, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 15: Antonia and Farrah


Farrah: Antonia!  I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!
Antonia: I know; we don't get the exposure on the blog that we deserve.

Farrah: We'll make up for it by opening the best Advent prize yet!

Antonia: There's the door; careful you don't knock the snow off the roof!

Farrah: Er, I may have been a bit hasty in calling it the best Advent prize.
Antonia: Why, what is it?

Farrah: Have a look.

Antonia: Oh, my.  Is it a scarecrow?

Farrah: Are crows a problem in the winter?
Antonia: Oh!  I have another idea...

Antonia: We'll put it next to the pond and if any skaters or Zamboni drivers overheat,
they can hang their scarves or hats on the little mannequin!
Farrah: Brilliant!  Now, I hope we get a turn in the blog before next year's Advent calendar!
Antonia: Amen.

1 comment:

Dee said...


Antonia and Farrah, it's lovely to see you. I do hope that the dad's don't have favourites!!!
Maybe you have just been busy doing other things when blog posts are happening? Or you could be just too well behaved, try eating all the chocolate it works for Frank!
Mm a winter scarecrow? Well he is probably a spring summer one, who did get to go on holiday for the winter!