Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 13: Serena and Katie


Katie: All set to open and put together our Advent prize?
Serena: Yes, I am! Where is our door today?

Katie: There it is, up on the top row.
Serena: Looks like I'll have to get up on the table to open it.

Serena: I feel like Godzilla in downtown Tokyo!
Katie: >Hee-hee!<
Serena: GRRRRAAAWLLLLRRRRR!!!!!

Serena: Let's see what it looks like here...

Katie: What it looks like is a lot of pieces.
Serena: I did my part; you can put it together.

Katie: A chicken!  And a...that's a rather large egg.
Serena: That poor hen!
Katie: Oh dear...

Katie: Let's put her in the barn so she can rest up.
Serena: I wonder how much nog we'd get out of an egg that size?
Katie: Serena!

1 comment:

Dee said...


Serena and Kate did a good job of finding and opening the door. But it's going to get harder to stand on that table as more items appear!
Goodness that is a big egg! That poor hen needs a nice rest in the warm barn.