Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Advent Day 23: Wendell & Wyatt

 
Wendell: Merry Christmas Adam, Wyatt!
Wyatt: Merry Christmas...Adam?
Wendell: Of course!  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, so today is Christmas Adam.
Wyatt: You're a punny man, Wendell.

Wendell: Since our names come near the end of the alphabet,
I guess it's only fitting we pick near the end of the calendar dates.

Wendell: It's a stack of firewood!  
I'm sure Santa wouldn't want to find that going at the bottom of a chimney.

Wyatt: Let's put it, on the opposite corner so the snowman doesn't melt 
and the tree doesn't catch on fire.

2 comments:

NeverUschi said...

I NEVER realized - but Wendell is right! Today is Christmas Adam!
Thank you for another piece of enlightenment. I enjoyed each day of this year's Advent calendar.

Dee said...


I had never heard of Christmas Adam! I had to go and look it up!
A new way of referencing the day before Christmas Eve, a mere nine years old....

Your children definitely have their fingers on the pulse
A pile of wood....does that calendar know something we don’t?